Royal Chemists is currently one of India’s oldest existing Chemists, in service since 1944. Over the years, Royal has built up a reputation of unfailing quality, personalized service and maximum variety and availability of rare medicines – the all-important aspects of retail pharmaceutical service. Royal Chemists is now preparing to extend this service online, for our customers in any corner of the world.
Royal Chemists was established in the year 1944 by an entrepreneur, Mr. Popatlal Shah. In 1947, Mukundlal Gandhi joined Royal as a salesman, and in a short while took on the responsibility of the entire store. In 1957, the ownership of Royal Chemists changed hands, and today it is wholly owned and managed by Shri. Mukundlal Gandhi and his son, Rajesh Gandhi.
Over the years, Royal has built up a reputation as one of the country’s finest retail chemists. The trust that our customers have put in Royal has enabled us to expand into many other fields as well. Our sister companies now deal in a variety of businesses, from medical supplies to hospitals and export of medicines to various countries.
Continuing our tradition of providing dependable and quality service, we have decided to take Royal and its services to a global audience. We aim to provide NRIs and all other visitors to India the benefit of buying genuine medicines at a fraction of the cost, and that too from a trustworthy, qualified and dependable source steeped in tradition and built with care.
Serving You – Since 1944